Tesla Forum - Buying, Driving and Service of Tesla Car

Tesla Forum - club fans of Tesla Car

Buying, driving and service of Tesla
It is currently 20 Feb 2018, 03:45

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2016, 09:52 
Администратор

Cases of spontaneous combustion were testing Tesla S, but it was corrected and modified. as for the cost, really, not every Everyman can afford, and fuss, the lack of development of a network of gas stations and service centers for Tesla in the USA, very much. In 50 years it will be possible to look at, but that's just my personal opinion.

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2016, 09:53 
Администратор

Well, about CHP, is you bent, its emissions do not go to any comparison with the pollution from the exhaust. Still do not know what they actually contained. Here in the early 20th century, GM have paid scientist to say that the lead in emissions and safe for many years people believed until other scientists prove otherwise and forced the company to reconsider the composition of the lubricant and combustible materials.

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2016, 09:53 
Администратор

I think the conversation is going in a direction, but will still say my opinion:

I'm not saying that environmental "harm" Tesla is equivalent to standard cars with internal combustion engine. In modern cars the exhaust is minimized to impossible, much bring more harm production. I believe that the advantages of the Model S is not in the absence of emissions, and operational characteristics.

Given the catalysts and advanced combustion systems of fuel, exhaust can not be taken seriously IMHO. And the question that the pros and cons of the purchase. For you would be the criteria of ecological purity auto crucial when choosing?

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2016, 09:54 
Администратор

As if there was not, in the exhaust of a gasoline or diesel engine, be sure there are harmful substances. At least when burning any type of fuel CO2 will be sure to stand out.
But the fact that moving away from the topic agree. It seems to me that the main advantage of buying a Tesla Model S is the cost of 1 km in an electric car. Here is a real competition with conventional cars.