Tesla Forum - Buying, Driving and Service of Tesla Car

Tesla Forum - club fans of Tesla Car

Buying, driving and service of Tesla
It is currently 20 Feb 2018, 03:44

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2016, 10:42 
Администратор

How to attach an iPad to the rear passengers of the Model S

It often happens that in the rear seats carrying children who need to be entertained during the trip. Fans of the Tesla Model S already found a solution for mounting the iPad on the headrest of the front seats. Now Your kids can play the iPad during the trip and will not distract You.

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2016, 10:42 
Администратор

It seems to me that in such devices, there is no urgent need. Well as carry children in the rear seats of ordinary cars without any special experience why not do the same on the rear seats in electric cars?

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2016, 10:43 
Администратор

People do not mind that the car lacked the usual side handles above the doors, they have a problem – how to fix iPad. I think it's not quite a family sedan, it is designed more for business trips. Would be an urgent need in such hardware company it must be set.

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2016, 10:43 
Администратор

This is engineering ingenuity) you Can and to the ceiling to attach the Velcro that the child enjoyed lying))) But seriously – a very simple solution, although it seems to me that the Tesla designers soon will solve this problem, if not already decided.

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2016, 10:44 
Администратор

Quite a humanitarian device from the point of view of the machine. Another thing that would be for the front passenger. I think this thing will go up and down when driving, which will create discomfort to the person in front. Or his head could move.

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2016, 10:44 
Администратор

I believe that the mount, in the form in which it is shown in the photo, it will bring discomfort to the driver and passenger in the front seat. The headrest is not needed for a strange band, but for comfort.

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2016, 10:45 
Администратор

The head restraint is actually more than not for comfort but for safety. To avoid damage to the cervical spine upon impact. Not many drivers travel constantly touching the headrest back of the head. For me personally it is not convenient. Therefore, in this strap, nothing uncomfortable do not see.