Tesla Forum - Buying, Driving and Service of Tesla Car

Tesla Forum - club fans of Tesla Car

Buying, driving and service of Tesla
It is currently 22 Feb 2018, 08:49

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2016, 08:57 
Администратор

At the moment, Tesla has not officially provided any data on the size of the new electric crossover Model X. Motorists spent their calculation of the height of the open doors of the Model X on the submitted photos and that's what happened:

As you can see, open the rear doors Tesla Model X in height will be ~217 see You now can measure your garage, will enter there new electric car?)

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2016, 08:58 
Администратор

There you can stand to sign some people, and given that the door opens with part of the roof and rises to a height of 2 meters... very handy, though how easy is the opening of doors in the rain? Maybe there is a special mechanism for this situation?

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2016, 08:58 
Администратор

I am sure 100 % that future owners of Tesla Model X just have a garage with a height of at least 2.5 m. Even if the garage is not, then I think that if you managed to earn such a smart electric car, then find more money to purchase a suitable garage will be no problem.

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2016, 08:59 
Администратор

About the garage, all right, the height it will be well, slightly above standard, but you can save on width. I realized with this opening of the doors, they take up less space laterally, than conventional doors.

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2016, 08:59 
Администратор

Judging by the scheme, the doors do take up little space, but that's how it is in reality. How quickly will they be open as well to keep the heat system reliability, mounting, etc. there are many Questions, waiting for the first test drives.

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2016, 09:00 
Администратор

Quote:
Judging by the scheme, the doors do take up little space, but that's how it is in reality. How quickly will they be open as well to keep the heat system reliability, mounting, etc. there are many Questions, waiting for the first test drives.

Do You think that electrocreaser premium Tesla Model X might be some problems with closing doors?
Loose? The electric car is made of aluminum alloy, so that the doors don't weigh a lot and so the load on the mount will be small. As for heat retention, I think that here, too, there will be no problems.