Tesla Forum - Buying, Driving and Service of Tesla Car

Tesla Forum - club fans of Tesla Car

Buying, driving and service of Tesla
It is currently 22 Feb 2018, 08:51

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2016, 09:12 
Администратор

In this topic we will publish competitors Tesla Model X hybrid electric cars of different brands:
    Lexus RX 450h;
    Mercedes M-Class;
    Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid.

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2016, 09:13 
Администратор

The main feature of the Tesla, due to what it is ahead of all its competitors, is the absolute focus on electric cars. Experiments Lexus, Mercedes and Porsche – it's just experiments, but Tesla's a whole industry is tuned exclusively for electric cars.

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2016, 09:14 
Администратор

I think that this topic should also discuss not only hybrids and "pure" electric cars. By the way, and wondered why the Tesla Model S is much more successful to other electric cars? But everything is quite simple – the car was launched in the market with a powerful motor of 200 kW and a powerful battery capacity of 85 kWh. Plus of course the appearance. Known Nissan Leaf and Mitsubishi i-MiEV harmonize with the Tesla Model S as near poor relatives of a rich uncle. Inside, the electric car looks no worse than conventional cars in the same price range.

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2016, 09:14 
Администратор

About power and appearance I agree, but Tesla has another huge advantage – the developed network of gas stations and the centres. Agree that the choice of electric cars, the availability of funds for its effective operation plays a key role.