Tesla Forum - Buying, Driving and Service of Tesla Car

Tesla Forum - club fans of Tesla Car

Buying, driving and service of Tesla
It is currently 22 Feb 2018, 08:54

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2016, 09:19 
Администратор

Since the launch of the new electric SUV, I like many, skeptical of the design features - opening rear passenger doors up. All are accustomed to the typical doors and are well taught them to do, but Tesla is innovating, which is known as the people take. How to behave during a rain, will not grow if the water in the interior of an expensive car which is used daily? There are many questions, the answers will come only after tests and operation.

How do You feel about the new Falcon doors that you want to do on the Model X.

PS It would be nice to offer as an option the Tesla Model X with the classic doors.

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2016, 09:20 
Администратор

I have the same issues. It seems to me that to sit in the car with such doors will be easier, although not once tried. Rain – Yes, and in the event of an accident? To raise the door much harder than push them to the side. Well just have to wait for the first reviews.

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2016, 09:20 
Администратор

I think that problems with the rain just will not. After all, there surely bude has a good rubber seal, but it can actually put two rubber bands. It seems to me that when developing a design that is Model X "Falcon doors" have become the main highlight of the electric vehicle. Although classic doors car also has to look very beautiful.

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2016, 09:21 
Администратор

About gum is clear, why in this car was not thought out this question, I'm more interested in moisture, when you open the door in the rain. After all, in our climate, and in America, often you have to use the car in the rain, and not just drive, but to leave it and sit down, will not fill if the car is full of water while these doors will effectively go up to the heavens.

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2016, 09:21 
Администратор

I think creating these doors, the issue of blagotvoreniya stood in the first place, so the engineers probably came up with something, maybe they open so fast that the moisture simply do not have time to get to the salon or get in very small quantities